Search Hataraki Bachi Translations

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!
Trap or Treat? Or is the trap the treat!? XD / Img by: Takocha

Monday, August 15, 2011

Release 034: Tachibana Momoya - Underwater Lovers (Translated)


{Revised: 2014/09/03 - Link Fixed; Mirror Link Added & Post Format Revision}






Mirror Link



Translation & Editing: Dari-kun
Uncensoring [Pg. 6] : Hany



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 Pages + Credit page + Note
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief Summary:
    Ya know, I have to say, this is one of my favorite things to do, post a new book on this blog, either one I've worked on directly or one of my fellow teammates but I love this feeling of sharing these special things with you all!

    Today, I've brought you all a cute Tachibana Momoya yomikiri, "Underwater Lovers." It's 8 pages long and it's been COMPLETELY translated to English, I removed all the SFX and replaced them with similar ones translated matching the originals the best I can.  The story pretty much came uncensored, Hany did page six for me and I did page 5, rest was as is.  

    This is not part of the Cheerboy saga by the way, atleast not that I know of, there will be more Cheerboy saga books to come but ... They're long books and I'm kinda on an Uchoten kick at the moment.  Only reason I did this story was I was looking through my volume of ERO☆SYOTA 4 the other morning and decided this would be a perfect August weekend project, and here it is.

     We have two boys [Shouta and Yuu] at the start of their summer vacation, they're spending it at the beach.  Shouta plays a practical joke as you can see on the front page (above) and that eventually leads to some really naughty Underwater Fun with Yuu wearing the classic Japanese Girl's one-piece swimsuit XD.  The ending is really cute and I will be sure to check if there is any other continuations in the anthologies-in regards to the story of these two boys.  I know during the summer time, these are the kind of stories I look forward too, so I hope you all enjoy it, I really put a lot of effort into it and I am so happy with the end result.  Again, enjoy my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, perfect for summer ^^

Worker Bee said...

Hehehe that was the goal, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

The link is dead btw thank you for translating~! :3

Post a Comment

(1) Please leave a nickname when leaving comments even if posting Anonymously. Anything will do, but it gets hard to reply to people when there are multiple Anonymous People. An Example would be: DudeMan or something - Ofcourse forum nicknames are encouraged.

(2) Don't be too mean if you don't like a post, ie no flaming. However, you are allowed to state what you dislike in a professional manner.