Search Hataraki Bachi Translations

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!
Trap or Treat? Or is the trap the treat!? XD / Img by: Takocha

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blog Update - Testing Complete: Results = Resume Service + Uchouten {Luciferhood} - One-Man-Army


Uchouten {Luciferhood} - One-Man-Army {Image 1}



 
Mirror Link


Hey Friends!
    Long time no speak, see or hear, huh?  What, all our posts are dead links except a couple?  Yes, we know this, after some trials and errors I have come up with a simple fix, root folders.  No passwords, no titles of artists as the downloading file.  Blog Updates and releases and prior Busy Bee releases all have different folders with what you want inside.  Like candy with a small wrapper.  I wanted to test this before posting new material and fixing all the old links which are all ready and set to go.  This is the post to announce that we are back, new releases coming out very very soon as I fix all the posts in ascending order (that means from most recent to oldest).  With that said, we have a lot of stuff that has been worked on and not released yet so be prepared friends! 
   To those that are new and want to see the old releases, they will be ALL back up in no more than a week of this post, a new update will state when all fixes have been made.
   
   In other news, I'm still very sick and have been unable to do translations lately.  That's just me (Dari-kun) everyone else has been busy lil' bees!

  What I really wanted to do is welcome our new Translator to the team Azin, lets all give this great guy the love and respect that he deserves as well as a warm welcome!  He has a lot to offer our team!  I myself look forward to working with him.

    Also, as you can see - bigger text is the new thing, the "normal" text is just TOO small!

   With that said, enjoy the rare Uchouten [Luciferhood] Images from their website (or blog?) ... I think they may not be posted any more, if so, I doubt you know the secret links that still work so ENJOY!

8 comments:

Rem said...

I'm hoping you feel better soon Dari-kun! Being sick isn't any fun after all. :c Thanks for making the effort to post despite that!

Welcome to Azin! I'm glad to hear the bees will be able to implement the renewed links soon. Looking forward to it!

I think the larger text works out well. It's a bit easier on the eyes now that it stands out from all the other site text surrounding it.

Maute50 said...

Thank you so much for your work and sharing this highlight!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for increasing the text size. Now I don't have attach my monitor size magnifying lens to my monitor to read the blog posts XD

ShotaFan

cararm2004 said...

Where are yiu guys We miss you? :( I know you gus must be busy on your personal loves. I hope you guys are okay?

Anonymous said...

you guys alive?

Anonymous said...

r.i.p.

Kam said...

Yeah, here too. Thank you so much for everything... but it's been 3 months, and almost all the website's links are dead :'(
I'm really worrying and i think i'm not alone, we really love your work. Please, at least give us some news !

Dari-kun said...

THank you all for the support, it wasn't the team but technical issues and personal issues of me the webmaster, I have a free summer so - starting ASAP Full-time releases and repairs will be underway.

Your support is unprecedentedly meaningful and we thank you for that but fret not, we never left, just me - due to serious health concerns but all is well not and let's have a cute and fun summer everyone! We have TONS of wonderful stuff in store for the next few days and weeks!

With Love!

Post a Comment

(1) Please leave a nickname when leaving comments even if posting Anonymously. Anything will do, but it gets hard to reply to people when there are multiple Anonymous People. An Example would be: DudeMan or something - Ofcourse forum nicknames are encouraged.

(2) Don't be too mean if you don't like a post, ie no flaming. However, you are allowed to state what you dislike in a professional manner.