Search Hataraki Bachi Translations

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!

Welcome Friends To Our Halloween Ressurection!
Trap or Treat? Or is the trap the treat!? XD / Img by: Takocha

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Big Changes Underway & Releases Awaiting Release

Sample Image of Next Blog Update's Kouga Yun Bonus Pack Celebrating LOVELESS VOLUME 11 Released this week!


Hey Friends!
    Dari-kun here, the group has been hard at work providing high quality translations, myself included.  Sadly, due to computer problems, very poor health and a variety of other things I sadly negelected my duties here at the blog and let me team down a bit.

    I SINCERELY apologize to both our visitors and my teammates.  I hit a very rough patch in my life with this whole cancer thing but that is just the tip of the iceberg.  (Plus we had to lay low for a bit because, well if we kept at our usual rate this blog wouldn't exist anymore XD)
   
So included above is a taste of this week's blogupdate package, and we have a TON of releases to hit this site so please, I thank you all for your understanding and appreciation during my times of hard-ships and I will make it up to you all as the school semester is over and I do not have too much to do except immerse myself in the world that I have loved so much. 

    As for the rest of the team, they are doing wonderful and are very supportive and I'm sure anxious to be on top of the scanlation world like we used to be but we can not do that with out your support!  PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK BACK REGULARLY AS WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

A) FIXED POSTS FROM ALL PREVIOUS RELEASES, IMAGES SETS & BLOG UPDATE IMAGE PACKS!

B) AN ARTIST INFORMATION PAGE THAT WILL TAKE ALL THE INFORMATION WRITTEN ON EACH ARTIST AND PUT IT IN A PARTICULAR SECTION IN A NUMERICAL ORDER TO 

1- MAKE POSTS SHORTER AND 
2- IF A VISITOR IS INTERESTED IN AN ARTIST THEY CAN GET ACCESS TO THEIR HOMEPAGE, PIXIV AND OTHER SITES RELATING

C) MOST IMPORTANT! WE HAVE AWESOME DOUJINSHI TO HIT OUR "SHELVES" INCLUDING THE LATEST SCHOOL BOYS WORKS, MITSUI JIN & MANY MORE!  ONLY RELEASED ON THE PRIVATE FORUMS RECENTLY SO IF YOU DON'T USE THEM - YOU'RE IN FOR A *REAL* TREAT!  I May have had the blog down but me and my teammates, them more than I, have been cranking out some wonderful work and it's going to be a pleasure to share! 

So, Keep Checking Backing This Week - All New Fixed Posts will have larger text and a revision date.  The artist page will be opened shortly thereafter and in the mean time we will be dumping out tons of new releases.

~*~
May the Sakura's of Spring have brought the joy and essence of Summer to you all and that we all have a safe, sane, and wonderful summer with open hearts and happiness! Remember friends, it's the overlooked flower, a bird or a butterfly that is the true beauty of summer (Aside from cute boys and girls :X) Seriously, appreciate all that is around you!
~*~

With Love and Dedication,
Dari-kun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure everyone who enters the site will be *extra* extremely happy to see this! as well as the new poll :p, anyways thanks for the update dari-kun and here´s hoping you get better!

-rookiefan

Kam said...

Thanks for the update ! Things look rough. Don't try too hard, take care of yourself ! ;)

Dari-kun said...

Thank you Rookiefan and Kam =) ... There's a lot of work to under-take but it's okay and I'll be okay! I'm glad to see that you guys are excited! Today I plan to get some releases out and fix some of the broken links.

From now on we will have a mirror link for all downloads using Mediafire and Mega to ensure that I don't have to re-upload and re-link over a 115 files XD

Lots to come so keep checkin' back!

Unknown said...

OMG Dari-kun i thought something really bad happened because your ebay account was disabled!
I truly hope that you get better because i getting worried. T_T

-James (aka powercamg42008, konata_fan337)

Anonymous said...

omg...I didn't know you guys have private forum. Is it through invitation or something? I wanna join if possible

-erie88-

Post a Comment

(1) Please leave a nickname when leaving comments even if posting Anonymously. Anything will do, but it gets hard to reply to people when there are multiple Anonymous People. An Example would be: DudeMan or something - Ofcourse forum nicknames are encouraged.

(2) Don't be too mean if you don't like a post, ie no flaming. However, you are allowed to state what you dislike in a professional manner.